Webinar: MDT and Telehealth
This webinar is a collaborative, international effort to provide an overview of the use of MDT through Telehealth.
It is brought to you by the McKenzie Institute International and will include a highlight of telehealth considerations, history taking, screening for serious pathology, physical examination and neurological testing, repeated movement testing, classification, home exercise prescription and patient management considerations.
The presentation will be interactive so that participants will be involved at certain times of the webinar as well as completing some online questions.
- Greg Lynch (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Simon Simonsen (Vejle, Denmark)
- Mark Cheel (Geelong, Australia)
- Fiona MacKenzie (Newmarket, Canada)
- Mark Miller (Tallahasee, USA)
Jason Ward (Memphis, USA) will be the moderator.